Posted Date: 10/2/2023Hiring Type: Full-time
Requisition Number: PPA-11711Shift:
Pengate Handling Systems and Arbor Material Handling joined forces in November 2020 to form Arbor/Pengate. Together, we are a powerhouse material handling company that provides various warehousing solutions throughout the Northeast United States. We provide top-of-the-line equipment, service, consultation, parts, and training programs to businesses of all sizes throughout our 7 offices throughout PA and NY.
With our average tenure being over 10+ years for our employees, Arbor/Pengate takes care of our people by putting YOU and YOUR FAMILY first and work second.
What’s The Job?
We are searching for an experience, highly motivated Account Manager to join our York, PA sales team. As a core member of our sales team, you will focus on prospecting new customers while working with existing customers to educate and promote the various material handling products and services we offer to all levels in an organization. This includes but is not limited to Raymond electric lift trucks, associated power, various warehouse products, integrated material handling systems and fleet management and telematics offerings.
What Will I Be Doing?
Here are just a few things you can expect to do daily:
- Sale of Raymond Electric lift-trucks and associated material handling products.
- Develop and present actionable strategies to our customers and prospects in the support of the products and services we offer.
- Maintain existing accounts and develop new accounts, including “cold calling” on potential new customers.
- Make equipment recommendations and offer material handling systems and solutions.
- Prepare proposals and presentations to support the sales process.
- Prepare and maintain reports both customer- facing and internal.
- Maintain communications with other departments to enhance our value proposition.
- Maintain internal customer information.
- Safely operate lift trucks for demonstration purposes.
- Develop and maintain business plans.
What Makes Me Qualified?
(Don’t worry if you don’t check all these boxes. If you feel you’re still qualified, please apply!)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales.
- Pervious material handling industry experience preferred
- Exceptional customer service, presentation skills and ability to relate to a range of audiences.
- Broad knowledge of the entire sales process required preferred business to business sales experience.
- Requires strong problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Drive for quality results with a minimum of avoidable errors and problems.
- Recognizes who their customer is, understands their customers’ requirements, and focuses on customer satisfaction.
- Must work and lead in a team environment and demonstrate flexibility, adaptability, and dependability.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and project management skills are required to describe technical information to individuals inside and/or outside the company.
- Requires a high level of attention to detail with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, quickly resolve problems and work in a fast-paced environment.
So, What’s in It for Me?
- Free Basic Health, Dental, and Vision coverage. Additional plans available!
- Competitive Pay!
- 401k with Company Match!
- 10 Paid Company Holidays!
- Progressive Company Culture!
- Supportive Management!
- Endless Career Growth!
Arbor/Pengate is dedicated to being an Equal Opportunity Employer. We promote and celebrate a diverse workforce and do not tolerate any discrimination. Any and all human relations decisions will not be based on persons’ race, color, religion, sex, national original, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, veteran status, or citizenship. All potential hires are subject to pre-employment checks which include but are not limited to background checks and drug screenings. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation in completing an application, interview, or pre-employment requirement, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition team at [email protected]