Posted Date: 2/20/2023Hiring Type: Full-time
Requisition Number: RCS-9412
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
As a Senior Accountant, you will evaluate, select, and apply generally accepted accounting principles. Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing reports. Prepares standard and non-standard journal entries for income and balance sheet statements. Researches, analyzes, reviews and/or reconciles unusual entries and/or entries that do not balance. Properly reconciles account balances. Conducts financial report analysis and/or audits. Assists with major/complex projects including annual audit preparation. You will:
- Follow general accounting practices and procedures in preparing standard and non-standard journal entries for income and balance sheet statements, consolidates statements and other accounting reports.
- Research unusual entries and/or entries that do not balance. Analyzes results and makes recommendations.
- Prepare financial reports and/or conducts/analyzes audits or reconciliation. Plays key support role in major/complex monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial reporting, including audit preparation and/or projects.
- As directed, exchanges limited information, and resolves issues with outside organizations and/or auditors.
- Provide accounting related advice and counsel to internal and lower-level personnel.
- Maintain/analyze current accounting controls and makes recommendations for changes by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Maintain records of financial documents with appropriate supporting material. Updates records as necessary.
- Recognize that ensuring a safe work environment is everyone’s responsibility. Acts and utilizes equipment in a manner that ensures a safe and incident free work environment.
- Recognize who their customer is, understands their customers’ requirements, and focuses on customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work in and lead in a team environment and demonstrate flexibility, adaptability and dependability.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are required. Works effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to use discretion and independent judgment to resolve sensitive issues.
- Has the poise to interact effectively with executives at the highest levels.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field required
- 4 or more years of Accounting/Finance experience
It would be great if you had:
- CPA License
- Experience with SAP
About the total compensation package:
Salary - Salary from $65,000+ per year
Relocation - This position may qualify for relocation.
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- 10 paid vacation days
- Vacation on day 1
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program