Posted Date: 5/4/2023Hiring Type: Full-time
Requisition Number: RCS-10171
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
We’re looking for an Accountant to support accounting and business functions within our Leasing department. You will:
- Prepare standard and non-standard journal entries for income and balance sheet statements, consolidated statements, and other accounting reports. Follow general accounting practices and procedures in coding inventory, coding sales invoices and setting up new accounts.
- Research and review analysis of unusual entries and entries that do not balance. Reconcile and resolve majority of entries.
- Prepare financial reports and conducts and analyze audits or reconciliations.
- Exchange information and resolves sensitive, complex issues with high level management/professionals from outside organizations and/or auditing firms.
- Provide accounting related advice and counsel to internal employees. Lead cross functional teams for accounting related projects.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Maintain records of financial documents with appropriate supporting material.
- Provide support and advice to lower-level employees.
About the schedule:
This position is onsite in Greene, NY and will report in office weekly. It may be eligible for a hybrid schedule after training and orientation.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field is required.
- 1 or more years of experience in accounting or a related field is preferred.
About the total compensation package:
Salary - Salaries ranging from $50,800 - $69,500 per year depending on experience.
Relocation - This position may qualify for relocation.
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- 10 paid vacation days
- Vacation on day 1
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program