Posted Date: 8/10/2023Hiring Type: Full-time
Requisition Number: MAL-11181Shift:
Malin is seeking a Financial Solutions Representative that works directly with Malin customers to remedy balances for products and services we have provided to support their account. This position is a pivotal role that extends beyond a traditional “collector” role – this person will serve as a trusted customer partner to gain insight as to their capacity and timeline to be current on their account, provide tailored payment options, provide account details for customer assurance to expedite payment expedition.
While the position provides solutions to minimize disruption to cash flow, this professional will use their business acumen and commitment to customer support to encourage and uphold the team’s collection philosophy for a portfolio of accounts they will manage.
- Managing portfolio of customer accounts via web-based and ERP systems to analyze balances, contact customer and provide tailored options to optimize payment and customer account clearance.
- Use critical thinking skills to research and verify account notes, invoices, services rendered and product orders to provide accurate and updated information for customer clarity and understanding.
- Use empathy and your strong communication skills to gain understanding of customer circumstance for mutually beneficial payment solutions
- Provide accurate and detailed documentation internally and externally to customers to notate account status
Ideal candidates will possess the following education, experience and skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college or Associate degree in business, finance, accounting, or similar field preferred. Years of experience may serve in lieu of college education.
- Minimum 2 years in a business to business financial role supporting customer accounts
- Minimum 1 year working with collections software – Billtrust experience a plus
- Minimum 1 year working with an ERP system – Irium experience a plus
- Advanced communication skills – ability to compose communication via email and conduct conversations over phone in a supportive, professional manner
- Intermediate skills working with Microsoft Office – Office 365, Teams, Outlook
- Advanced organization skills – ability to manage a portfolio of accounts and tray of work; ability to prioritize tasks accordingly
- Intermediate skills in working with computers and web-based systems to enter detailed and accurate data and/or process information
- Ability to provide accurate information to customer, discuss account activity and negotiate financial arrangements
- Deep understanding of financial concepts and a knack for critical thinking
- Fluent in Spanish speaking and writing a plus, but not required
Hybrid work model
Ability to work in-office at designated schedule times to partner with internal department partners and engage with team
Ability to establish a designated, quiet workspace remotely at home with company provided resources
Malin is an EO Employer -- M/F/Veteran/Disabled