Posted Date: 8/16/2023Hiring Type: Full-time
Requisition Number: RCS-11220Shift: 1st
Aftermarket Account Manager
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
This is a remote position, therefore, the candidate selected will be required to work from home. In addition, travel is required 60% or more of the time.
Manage aftermarket account needs and growth for Raymond National Account Customers.
- Define customer specific metrics / contract requirements and implement methodology for collecting, analyzing, and communicating.
- Assess performance and identify problem areas periodically.
- Take corrective action to address where needed.
- Coordinate local dealer teams and coach as needed.
- Gather local dealer feedback to better understand site specific behaviors or conditions that may influence performance.
- Use qualitative customer data collection (surveys, site visits, webinar / teleconferences) to monitor customer satisfaction.
- Analyze data to identify areas of opportunity or improvement.
- Identify / prioritize customer needs and match Raymond / S&SC solutions to address.
- Develop account specific pricing consistent with sales strategy.
- Develop account plans to grow existing aftermarket product business and add new aftermarket products where possible in partnership with the RAMI account manager.
- Drive communications to the customer, local dealer, and Raymond.
- Elevate areas of concern and pull in appropriate support personnel as needed.
About remote work:
Fully remote candidates will be considered based on experience and skill set. Fully remote candidates may be required to travel to Greene, NY for onboarding and/or periodically throughout the year based on business need. To be considered for a fully remote position you MUST reside in one of the following states: Alabama, Arizona, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, or Wisconsin.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in business or related field
- 5 or more years of related experience
- Previous material handling industry experience is required
About the total compensation package:
Salary - Starting salary is $105,000+ per year, depending on qualifications of selected candidate
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- 10 Company Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation (on day 1), Sick, & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program