Posted Date: 12/4/2023Hiring Type: Full-time
Requisition Number: RSS-12295Shift: 1st
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a member of the Toyota Industries family of companies. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation, and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
An exciting opportunity to lead our Parts Aftermarket business including responsibility for the vision, financial and sales performance, Parts Distribution Center (PDC) logistics, warranty fulfillment, dealer-facing programs, and technical customer support consistent with the company’s strategic plan.
Provides leadership for business exceeding $320+MM in revenue and guidance to a talented team of nearly 300 employees.
About the Job:
- Works closely with Executive Management in the development of Strategic Plan and corporate goals/objectives for Aftermarket Products. Influences and assists other areas of the business to align with and achieve corporate objectives.
- Develops divisional/multi-site/corporate project plans, goals, and objectives consistent with the Company’s Strategic Plan. Cascades information regarding Strategic Plan to subordinates to ensure Department is fully aligned with organization.
- Develops and manages P&L responsibility for the PDC and Micro Logistics Centers (MLCs) and utilizes corporate resources to maximize effectiveness across the organization.
- Mentor and coach employees, sharing job-specific knowledge. Encourages training and development opportunities.
- Champions customer satisfaction initiatives and resolution to technical customer issues.
- Manages performance through clear objective setting; engages in timely and meaningful performance appraisals and discussions to foster an environment of open communication.
- Acts as a recognized business and technical leader for the organization, specifically Toyota Material Handling Group Global and Regional levels.
- Champions continuous improvement initiatives and fosters an environment where continuous improvement activities thrive. Leads with a sense of urgency that results in a commitment to quality results.
- Provides Operations and other support to other Raymond businesses including iWarehouse, Energy Storage Solutions (ESS) and Lebanon Cable Assemblies.
- Manage four MLCs across the U.S.A. and conducts weekly video meetings with Management and Staff.
- Delivers quarterly communication sessions.
- Champions safety as an integral part of everyone’s job and holds self and employees accountable to highest standard of safe conduct.
- Senior level management role within organization: a master’s degree in a related field or equivalent is preferred.
- 15 years professional experience, with at least 8 years of broad general management skills including managing a cross-functional team is required.
- Material handling industry and/or Aftermarket Services experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated strong leadership, business acumen and customer service skills.
About the Total Compensation Package:
Salary – $144,536.00 - $185,012.00 per year. Compensation depends on the selected candidate's education and experience.
Relocation - This position may qualify for relocation.
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- 10 paid holiday days
- Vacation on day 1
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability.
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program