Posted Date: 4/3/2023Hiring Type: Full-time
Requisition Number: RCS-9853
Applications Systems Administrator
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About our team:
The Corporate Business Systems group is a team of IT professionals who support various business users across the Raymond Corporation in their use of systems and tools.
About the position:
We’re looking for an Applications Systems Administrator who will provide support for key Raymond business applications. This position is responsible for the oversight, maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of these systems. In this position, you will:
- Coordinate or perform maintenance of application environments in accordance with industry standard practices
- Develop, document, and communicate system maintenance schedules, aligned with IT maintenance schedules
- Monitor release notes of business systems and communicate impacts with end users
- Evaluate system upgrades to determine if/when they are prudent. Work with end users to determine appropriate timing of system upgrades.
- Design, modify, and implement testing procedures for system upgrades
- Coordinate training for end users and technical staff as needed and warranted by system upgrades
- Respond to problems/failures. Troubleshoot and repair as required
- Maintain contact with outside organizations in the maintenance and service of the business systems
- Maintain an inventory of business systems and related software licenses
- Maintain system documentation in accordance with IT governance procedures
About the schedule:
This position is 1st shift. This position may be eligible for a hybrid work schedule based on experience and completion of the orientation period, but will report in Greene, NY weekly.
- A Bachelor's Degree or related certification is preferred
- 2+ years of related professional experience is required
It would be great if you had:
- Good analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with business applications, databases and Windows Server Operating Systems
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, coordinate, prioritize, and quickly resolve problems
- Excellent communication skills
About the total compensation package:
Salary - Salaries ranging from $55,000 - $70,000 per year.
Relocation - This position may qualify for relocation.
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- 10 paid vacation days
- Vacation on day 1
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program