Posted Date: 8/14/2023Hiring Type: Full-time
Requisition Number: PPA-11170Shift:
Pengate Handling Systems and Arbor Material Handling joined forces in November 2020 to form Arbor/Pengate. Together, we are a powerhouse material handling company that provides various warehousing solutions throughout the Northeast United States. We provide top-of-the-line equipment, service, consultation, parts, and training programs to businesses of all sizes throughout PA and NY with over 450+ teammates across these facilities.
With our average tenure being over 10+ years for our employees, Arbor/Pengate takes care of our people by putting YOU and YOUR FAMILY first and work second.
What’s The Job?
We are searching for an experience Accounts Receivable Specialist with a strong collections background to join our York, PA team. As and AR Specialist, you will be responsible for managing requests and pursue payments on delinquent accounts via communication with account holder. You will follows established guidelines to review and update account status and maintain and accurate log of payment promises and pertinent account details; schedules follow-up communication with account holder. You will pay a pivotal role in securing revenue and contributing to the goals and success of the organization. A successful candidate will relish the process of tracking invoices and resolving accounts for our complex and demanding customer base.
What Will I Be Doing?
Here are just a few things you can expect to do daily:
- Requests and pursues payment on delinquent accounts via professional communication with account holder
- Follows established guidelines to review and update account status.
- Maintains log of payment promises and pertinent account details; schedules follow-up communication with account holder.
- Monitors accounts receivable and cash receipt reports.
- Prepare, Review and Send Customer Consolidated Billings
- Manage customer portal sites including set up and instructions
- Assist with customer portal invoice entry
- Monitor portal customer accounts to ensure timely invoice entry and payment
What Makes Me Qualified?
(Don’t worry if you don’t check all these boxes. If you feel you’re still qualified, please apply!)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting a plus
- A minimum of 2 years of B2B collection experience required
- 3-5 years of Accounts Receivable experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- Highly accurate and detail orientated with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with account holders in a courteous manner.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
So, What’s in It for Me?
- FREE Basic Health, Dental, and Vision coverage. Additional plans available!
- Competitive Pay!
- Monday through Friday schedule, with typical hours between 7am-4pm!
- 10 Paid Company Holidays!
- Paid Maternity Leave!
- Progressive Company Culture!
- Supportive Management!
- Endless Career Growth!
Arbor/Pengate is dedicated to being an Equal Opportunity Employer. We promote and celebrate a diverse workforce and do not tolerate any discrimination. Any and all human relations decisions will not be based on persons’ race, color, religion, sex, national original, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, veteran status, or citizenship. All potential hires are subject to pre-employment checks which include but are not limited to background checks and drug screenings. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation in completing an application, interview, or pre-employment requirement, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition team at [email protected]