Posted Date: 8/1/2023Hiring Type: Full-time
Requisition Number: RMS-11091Shift: 1st
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
Plans, organizes, implements and manages the activities, resources and people for assigned projects and functional areas of responsibility, ensuring goals and objectives clearly support the Company’s Strategic Plan. Provides leadership and guidance to subordinates. Works under minimal supervision. Confers with manager on unusual matters and keeps manager apprised of status and progress within functional areas regularly. Projects/areas of responsibility are generally moderately complex. The scope of responsibility and/or impact on the organization is generally at a functional level. Manages individual contributors and/or Supervisors generally in one or more functional areas within a department. You will:
- Work with Managers, assists with the development of project plans, goals and objectives in support of the Company’s Strategic Plan. Cascades information regarding Strategic Plan to subordinates to ensure functional areas is fully aligned with organization.
- Provide support with budget development. Manages budget and utilizes corporate resources to maximize effectiveness, recognizing the group’s impact on the corporate bottom line.
- Mentor and coach employees, sharing job specific knowledge. Encourages training and development opportunities.
- Manage performance through visualization and clear goal setting; engages in timely and meaningful performance evaluations and discussions to foster an environment of open communication.
- Demonstrate functional expertise, business acumen, and technical competencies and provides leadership in these areas.
- Create an environment that fosters and supports continuous improvement, and demonstrates a sense of urgency that results in a commitment to quality results.
- Understand customer requirements and focuses on high leverage opportunities to ensure customer satisfaction. Ensures employees understand their customer needs and ensures excellent relationships with external and internal customers.
- Focus on breaking down organizational barriers. Promotes an environment of collaboration, trust and professional relationships. Demonstrates high level of commitment to teamwork and supports cross-functional team involvement.
- Set an example by treating all employees with dignity and respect, and by applying consistent and fair implementation of company policies across functional areas of responsibility.
- Champion safety as an integral part of everyone’s job and holds self and employees accountable to highest standard of safe conduct.
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Regular attendance in the workplace is required for interaction with others and to support teamwork.
About the work environment:
Works in a factory setting. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required in accordance with Company policy. For forklift operation, required to obtain and maintain Forklift Driver Certification through the Company and operate the forklift in a safe manner. Required to stand for long periods of time and manually lift/move/manipulate parts up to 50 pounds or use cranes/hoists to move heavier materials. Temperatures may be extreme; elevated in the summer, cold in the winter. Needs to be able to cope with stressors and demands that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable and defined levels of performance are maintained.
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
- This is an entry-level management role within the organization. Four or more years of professional and/or management experience is required.
- Experience in the technical competencies of the functional areas of responsibility is preferred.
About the total compensation package:
Salary -Salaries ranging from $74,337 and up based on experience.
Relocation - This position may qualify for relocation.
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- 10 paid vacation days
- Vacation on day 1
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program