Posted Date: 11/14/2023Hiring Type: Full-time
Requisition Number: RCS-12109Shift: 1st
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
We’re looking for an Assembly Supervisor. You will:
- Supervise, coordinate, and provide leadership to and review work accomplished by your assigned staff in a specialty/function (typically production area).
- Limited work time may be spent performing the same duties as employees supervised with the number of supervised being 15 or more.
- Oversee the day-today operations of a group or groups of employees including the training and development of subordinate staff, estimating personnel needs, assigning work, meeting completion dates, interpreting and insuring consistent application of organizational policies.
- Provide data and analysis concerning departmental and individual performance. Evaluates, recommends, and implements changes in methods or procedures in assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Plan and schedules the work of a section, department or organization, or multiple sections, departments or organizations for maximum effective utilization of employees, equipment and material within budgetary, cost and quality standards.
- Estimate needs and assigns work to meet completion dates in accordance with schedules fixed by business plan, and or management.
- Conduct performance appraisals, makes hiring decisions, and takes disciplinary action including termination.
- Foster a safe work environment.
- Arrange for proper maintenance of machines, equipment, and facilities for which responsible.
- Perform other projects as assigned.
About the schedule:
This position is 1st shift.
About the work environment:
Works in a factory setting. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required in accordance with Company policy. For forklift operation, required to obtain and maintain Forklift Driver Certification through the Company and operate the forklift in a safe manner. Required to stand for long periods of time and manually lift/move/manipulate parts up to 50 pounds or use cranes/hoists to move heavier materials. Temperatures may be extreme; elevated in the summer, cold in the winter. Needs to be able to cope with stressors and demands that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable and defined levels of performance are maintained.
- An Associate's Degree in a related field is preferred.
- Two or more years of experience in a supervisory/management role is preferred.
- Two or more years of employee work experience in the specified discipline is required.
About the total compensation package:
Salary – The starting salary range for this position is $55,000 - $71,000; compensation is based on skill, education and experience.
Relocation -This position may be eligible for relocation benefits.
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Vacation available on day 1
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, & Volunteer Time
- Tuition Aid Program