Posted Date: 11/7/2023Hiring Type: Full-time
Requisition Number: RCS-12017Shift: 1st
Associate Product Owner
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation, and growth. Our associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
We are currently building a common dealer management system for our dealer network, using Microsoft Dynamics 365 as our base. As a Product Owner your primary focus will be optimizing our Microsoft Dynamics Business Central application and its interfaces with other systems and data sources. You will coordinate the design and delivery of the necessary changes in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central and Microsoft Dynamics to optimize day-to-day functionality for our dealers as one of the software product owners.
- Create, manage, and own the automation tasks for specific BC modules.
- Evaluate the possible ERP systems for our dealers.
- Understand the business solutions that are necessary for your modules within Microsoft Dynamics Business Central and Microsoft Dynamics and commit to process optimization for those modules.
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Solve product-related problems, make decisions, and complete trade-off analysis to stay on track toward commitments.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
- Be accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure focus on those that are aligned with product strategy and which provide maximum value.
- Travel (anticipated to be appoximately 10%).
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration is preferred
- One or more years as a Product Owner or related experience
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated strength with complex problem decomposition
- Experience managing stakeholders and their expectations
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal
- Experience working with modern cloud-based systems
It would be great if you had:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Power Platform
- Experience working with industrial equipment dealers
- Experience related to Parts, Rental, or Service departments preferred
About remote work:
Fully remote candidates will be considered based on experience and skill set. Fully remote candidates may be required to travel to Greene, NY for onboarding and/or periodically throughout the year based on business need. To be considered for a fully remote position you MUST reside in one of the following states: Alabama, Arizona, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington or Wisconsin.
About the total compensation package:
Salary - Salaries ranging from $55,500 - $87,600 per year depending on candidate’s experience.
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- 10 Company Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation (on day 1), Sick, & Volunteer Time
- Tuition Aid Program