Posted Date: 8/29/2023Hiring Type: Full-time
Requisition Number: RCS-11223Shift: 1st
Billing Management Specialist - Remote
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
We’re looking for an Billing Management Specialist to be responsible for the management of order entry, order activation, reoccurring billing, subscription services, and supplier transactions for IWAREHOUSE Solutions products. You will:
- Maintain and develop strong and positive Solution & Support Center network relations.
- Resolve routine and complex customer requests. Responsible for ensuring that all issues are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Process and update orders as needed.
- Provide recurring billing maintenance and ensure Solution & Support Centers and suppliers are invoiced in a timely manner.
- Resolve billing discrepancies.
- Notification of released order PO information to suppliers.
- Update and maintain customer files with relevant order information.
- Supply source data and provide reporting of basic order metrics.
- Generate reports from the GATEWAY on a per customer basis.
- Generate reports from SAP.
- Manipulate data by using pivot charts, V-Lookups, and IF statements (Excel intermediate level).
- Assimilate data with a clear understanding of changes that need to be made in the systems.
- Populate worksheets to update SAP subscription orders.
- Email Solution & Support Centers for additional information with clear instructions.
- Update process documentation as necessary.
- Update subscription order worksheets as necessary.
About remote work:
Fully remote candidates will be considered based on experience and skill set. Fully remote candidates may be required to travel to Greene, NY for onboarding and/or periodically throughout the year based on business need. To be considered for a fully remote position you MUST reside in one of the following states: Alabama, Arizona, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington or Wisconsin.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- 6-8 years of experience in customer service/sales/marketing or related field.
- SAP experience is preferred.
About the total compensation package:
Salary - Salaries ranging from $50,800 - $85,000 per year based on candidate's education and experience
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation (on day 1), Sick, & Volunteer Time
- 10 Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program