Posted Date: 3/8/2023Hiring Type: Full-time
Requisition Number: RCH-9514
Business Development Administrator
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
We’re looking for a Business Development Administrator that works closely with dealers and/or customers by providing information. Coordinates and processes highly complex orders, tracking orders, changes and cancellations. Works with manager, customers and dealers to resolve issues using guidelines provided. You will:
- Be responsible for all order entry functions for Greene and Muscatine built models.
- Serve as the primary dealer contact for all communications regarding sales orders.
- Receive, evaluate and enter orders into JDEdwards Order Entry System, using both JDE “World” and “One World” processes. This process requires an exceptional degree of accuracy and attention to detail, to assure that the customer’s requirement is clearly understood and entered correctly to the business system.
- Work with Dealers to resolve questions that prevent orders from being processed. Responsible to assure that every question receives the appropriate follow-up and resolution.
- Handle all Dealer correspondence involving order status, change orders, and cancellations.
- Work with support groups as appropriate to assure a correct and timely response.
- Will have exceptional written and verbal communication capabilities to assure that all communications are clear, concise, professional and credible.
- Generates standard (daily, monthly) reports and special analyses as required.
- Have a working understanding of all products, including the critical specification characteristics of each model.
- Interpret and applies sales policies, sales manuals, and departmental processes in a logical, consistent manner in an ISO 9001- 2000 environment. Provides the highest possible level of customer service consistent with business requirements.
- Have an excellent understanding of JDE order processing and order configuration in order to troubleshoot problems, identify improvements, and to effectively handle unusual situations.
About the schedule:
This team works 7am to 4pm with a hybrid schedule reporting in office weekly.
- Associate’s Degree is preferred
- 2-4 years of experience in customer service, sales, marketing, or related field
It would be great if you had:
- Supply Chain knowledge
- JDE Experience
- Prior order entry experience
About the total compensation package:
Salary - The salary for this position is $18 - $21 per hour
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- 10 paid vacation days
- Vacation on day 1
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program