Posted Date: 6/27/2023Hiring Type: Full-time
Requisition Number: RCH-10679Shift: 1st
Business Development Administrator
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
We’re looking for a Business Development Administrator who works closely with dealers and customers to coordinate and process orders as well as track orders, changes, and cancellations. Works with manager, customers, and dealers to resolve issues using guidelines provided.
- Be responsible for all order entry functions for assigned truck models.
- Serve as the primary dealer contact for all communications regarding sales orders.
- Receive, evaluate, and enter orders into JD Edwards Order Entry System, using both JDE “World” and “One World” processes. This process requires an exceptional degree of accuracy and attention to detail, to assure that the customer’s requirement is clearly understood and entered correctly to the business system.
- Work with dealers to resolve questions that prevent orders from being processed, assuring that every question receives the appropriate follow-up and resolution.
- Handle all dealer correspondence involving order status, change orders, and cancellations.
- Work with support groups as appropriate to assure a correct and timely response.
- Interpret and apply sales policies, sales manuals, and departmental processes in a logical, consistent manner in an ISO 9001-2000 environment.
- Generate standard (daily, monthly) reports and special analyses as required.
About the schedule:
This team works 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. with a hybrid schedule, reporting in-office weekly.
- Associate’s degree is preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service, sales, marketing, or related field
- Exceptional written and verbal communication capabilities
It would be great if you had:
- Supply chain knowledge
- JDE Experience
- Prior order entry experience
About the total compensation package:
Wage - Starting rate of pay for this position is expected to be $18.72 and $22.25 per hour, depending on qualifications of selected candidate.
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- 10 paid holiday days
- Vacation on day 1
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program