Business Development Representative - Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
Posted Date: 8/24/2023Hiring Type: Full-time
Requisition Number: PPA-11347Shift:
Pengate Handling Systems and Arbor Material Handling joined forces in November 2020 to form Arbor/Pengate. Together, we are a powerhouse material handling company that provides various warehousing solutions throughout the Northeast United States. We provide top-of-the-line equipment, service, consultation, parts, and training programs to businesses of all sizes throughout PA and NY, and portions of MA, VT, OH, WV, MD, DE, and NJ. And we have over 450+ teammates across these facilities.
With our average tenure being over 10+ years for our employees, Arbor/Pengate takes care of our people by putting YOU and YOUR FAMILY first and work second.
What’s The Job?
We are searching for a Business Development Representative to join our Cranberry Township, PA team who would be responsible for attracting NEW clients to educate and promote the various material handling products and services we offer to all levels in an organization.
What Will I Be Doing?
Here are just a few things you can expect to do daily:
- Sale of Raymond Electric lift-trucks and associated material handling products and services.
- Attract new clients by overseeing the sales process for the business
- Develop new accounts, through “cold calling”, networking, social media on potential new customers.
- Work with Account Management team members to identify opportunities
- Identify and research opportunities that come up in new customers
- Prepare and develop presentations to potential new clients
- Communicate with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems
- Make equipment recommendations and offer material handling systems and solutions.
- Prepare proposals and presentations to support the sales process.
- Maintain communications with other departments to enhance our value proposition.
- Safely operate lift trucks for demonstration purposes.
- Develop and maintain business plans.
What Makes Me Qualified?
(Don’t worry if you don’t check all these boxes. If you feel you’re still qualified, please apply!)
- Bachelor’s degree in a business- related field.
- 1-3 years of sales experience.
- Previous material handling industry experience is preferred but not required.
Commitment: Consistently providing dedicated effort in a position or with a plan of action until the desired objective is obtained and guaranteeing a high quality of work product is achieved.
Collaboration: Uses diplomacy and tact to maintain harmonious and effective work relationships with team members and partnering departments; adapts to changing priorities and demands; shares information and resources with others to promote positive and collaborative work relationships; supports diversity initiatives by demonstrating respect for all individuals.
Continuous Improvement: Originating action to improve existing conditions and processes; identifying improvement opportunities, generating ideas, and implementing solutions.
Customer Focus: Ensuring that the customer’s perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; crafting and implementing service practices that meet customers’ and own organization’s needs.
Communication: Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
So, What’s in It for Me?
- Competitive Pay!
- Monday through Friday schedule, with typical hours between 7am-4pm!
- FREE Benefits Package – Health, Dental, Vision, 401k… Eligible on the 31st Day of Employment!
- 10 Paid Company Holidays!
- Progressive Company Culture!
- Supportive Management!
- Endless Career Growth!
Arbor/Pengate is dedicated to being an Equal Opportunity Employer. We promote and celebrate a diverse workforce and do not tolerate any discrimination. Any and all human relations decisions will not be based on persons’ race, color, religion, sex, national original, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, veteran status, or citizenship. All potential hires are subject to pre-employment checks which include but are not limited to background checks and drug screenings. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation in completing an application, interview, or pre-employment requirement, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition team at [email protected]