Posted Date: 10/20/2023Hiring Type: Full-time
Requisition Number: RCS-11928Shift: 1st
Job Title: Compensation Partner – Hybrid
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About our team:
Our Human Resources team partners with our leaders, associates and the functional areas of HR with the goal of providing compensation support enabling our associates and company to exceed organizational goals.
About the position:
We’re looking for a Compensation Partner to assist in the design, implementation, and administration of a wide range of compensation programs in support of Raymond’s business strategies. This role has the option of working a hybrid schedule with 2 days remote and 3 days onsite at either our Greene or Syracuse, NY locations. In this position you will:
- Assist in the implementation and delivery of various Compensation and HR programs including performance management, succession planning, bi-annual promotion cycle, and annual merit planning.
- Support continuous improvement by recommending improvements to current processes and tools.
- Lead job description and benchmarking projects. Develop proposals for adjustments to ensure market competitiveness.
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partners and HRIS team members.
- Use metrics and analyze data to identify opportunities for improvements and implements projects accordingly.
- Advise management on applicable state and federal employment regulations related to compensation policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field preferred.
- 4+ years of Human Resources experience with duties relating to compensation.
- Excellent analytical and research skills.
- Excellent organization skills and a sense of urgency.
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality in all aspects of work.
- Solid Excel skills such as the ability to perform V-Lookups, create pivot tables, and formulate cells within a spreadsheet.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Basic knowledge of HRIS systems, preferably ADP Vantage.
It would be great if you had:
- HR certification such SHRM-CP, PHR, CEBS, or CCP
About the total compensation package:
Salary - Expected to be between $66,400 and $85,200 depending on the selected candidate’s background.
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation available on day 1
- Vacation, Sick, & Volunteer Time
- 10 Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program