Corporate Business Analyst, Engineering - Greene, New York
Posted Date: 7/11/2023Hiring Type: Full-time
Requisition Number: RCS-10691Shift: 1st
Corporate Business Analyst, Engineering
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
In a complex and challenging environment, our ability to meet the needs of our internal customers through innovation, adaptability, and efficient use of resources is critical. The IT business analyst is the vital link between our business objectives and information technology capabilities. The primary objective of the analyst is to work with users to identify business challenges, determine requirements, and design and implement solutions. While this position will support multiple corporate business functions, specific focus will be on the Engineering organization.
As the IT Corporate Business Systems Analyst for Engineering, you will work with business process owners, stakeholders, and key users to analyze business requirements, identify problems, propose solutions, and support their implementation.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand key business objectives and goals, analyze process and systems opportunities, and manage solution delivery through the development lifecycle.
- Provide functional support to the Engineering organization in their use of applications and tools such as computer-aided design, application lifecycle management, and product lifecycle management.
- Research, identify, and evaluate potential software solutions and current system architecture, ensuring that business requirements are met and that corporate governance processes are followed.
- Implement business process and system changes using a system development lifecycle change (SDLC) methodology, including the following key responsibilities:
- Develop/update functional specifications including data mapping, process flow diagrams, integration timing, and logic.
- Work with developers to ensure their understanding of proposed changes.
- Design, support, and perform integration testing, functional unit testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Produce end-user documentation and lead training delivery for key users.
About the schedule:
This position may be eligible for a hybrid schedule after training.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, or a related field is preferred.
- 3+ years of related experience is required.
- Technical skills such as configuration and use of ERP systems such as SAP, and Microsoft tools including Teams, SharePoint, Project, Visio, and Excel.
- Windchill experience a strong plus.
- Manufacturing industry experience a plus.
It would be great if you had:
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact successfully with a diverse group of constituents including executives, managers, subject matter experts, and end users.
- Strong analytical and project management skills, including an understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Ability to work independently and to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously, as well as the ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate flexibility, adaptability, and dependability.
- Ability to leverage skills/knowledge and apply excellent listening ability to identify problems and propose solutions.
- Experience with process modeling and methods, as well as strong training, knowledge transfer, and facilitation skills.
About the total compensation package:
Salary - Expected to be between $66,000 and $85,400 depending on qualifications of selected candidate.
Relocation - This position may qualify for relocation.
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- 10 paid holiday days
- Vacation on day 1
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program