Posted Date: 1/3/2023Hiring Type: Full-time
Requisition Number: RCS-8980
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About our team:
In a complex and challenging environment, our ability to meet the needs of our internal customers through innovation, adaptability and efficient use of resources is critical. The IT business analyst is the vital link between our business objectives and information technology capabilities. The primary objective of the analyst is to work with users to identify business challenges, determine requirements, and design and implement solutions.
The IT Leasing Systems Analyst will work with business customers, process owners, technical architects, application designers and administrators to define and implement functional business requirements in support of the Raymond Leasing organization.
About the position:
We’re looking for a Corporate IT Leasing Systems Analyst to work with business process owners, stakeholders, and key users to analyze business requirements, identify problems, propose solutions, and support their implementation. You will:
- Engage with business stakeholders across the Raymond Leasing and Toyota Commercial Finance organizations to understand key business objectives and goals, analyze process and systems opportunities, and manage solution delivery through the development lifecycle.
- Provide functional support to the Leasing organization, including Originations, Finance, Customer Service, Maturities, and Remarketing, in their use of applications and tools such as the originations and servicing system, customer and dealer portals, document management, various reporting tools, and SharePoint.
- Proactively identify efficiency improvements, and work with constituents to challenge assumptions and ingrained methods to design and implement solutions.
- Coordinate and manage support requests and incidents on behalf of Raymond Leasing between Corporate IT, shared services, and software vendor support, ensuring governance processes are followed and service level agreements are honored.
- Implement business process and system changes using a system development lifecycle change (SDLC) methodology, including the following key responsibilities:
- Develop/update functional specifications including data mapping, process flow diagrams, integration timing and logic.
- Work with developers to ensure their understanding of proposed changes.
- Design, support, and perform integration testing, functional unit testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Produce end user documentation and lead training delivery for key users.
About the schedule:
This position may be considered for a hybrid work schedule upon successful completion of orientation periods. This position will require working onsite weekly.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field preferred
- Three or more years of related work experience is required
- Technical skill such as configuration and use of ERP systems such as SAP, and Microsoft tools including Teams, Sharepoint, Project, Visio, and Excel strongly preferred.
- Accounting or Finance background a plus
- Commercial leasing experience a plus
It would be great if you had:
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of constituents including executives, managers, subject matter experts, and end users.
- Strong analytical, technical, and project management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Ability to work independently and to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously, as well as the ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate flexibility, adaptability, and dependability.
- Ability to leverage advanced business skills and knowledge and apply excellent listening ability to identify problems and propose solutions.
- Experience with process modeling and methods, as well as strong training, knowledge transfer and facilitation skills.
- Excellent business acumen, analytical, and communication skills.
About the total compensation package:
The salary for this position is $66,700 and up; compensation is commensurate with education and experience.
Relocation - This position may qualify for relocation.
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Vacation available on day 1
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, & Volunteer Time
- Tuition Aid Program