Posted Date: 10/27/2023Hiring Type: Full-time
Requisition Number: RCS-11975Shift: 1st
Corporate Treasury Analyst
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
We’re looking for a Corporate Treasury Analyst to compile data for the Treasury Department by researching, analyzing, designing information and systems in support of administration and projects. You will:
- Report and present findings as directed and self-initiated.
- Manage database and monitor for information needs to meet changing requirements
- Recommend new procedures, equipment or software in support of objectives
- Work with minimal supervision; conferring with manager on unusual matters
- Possess and apply broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of financial specialization to the completion of routine as well as difficult assignments
- Design information systems to provide management with specific data, utilizing knowledge of data processing principles and mathematics.
- Develop and design methods and procedures for collecting, organizing, interpreting, and classifying information for input into computer and retrieval of specific information from computer
- Develop and present reports to assist management in resolving product/process problems
- Gather, analyze, and interpret a wide variety of complex data
- Select data samples, prepare questionnaires, and analyze collected information according to established statistical methods, changing processes where needed
- Prepare reports, summarize and communicate data pertinent to assignments but also noting tangential effect to direct management staff as well as other departments
- Interpret complex data to identify issues to assist other employees, particularly managers, in problem resolution
- Coordinate various types of information, from various sources and users, in order to input and format data for problem identification and resolution proposal
- Summarize via reports and presentation, information so problems can be analyzed and resolved
- Act as liaison – collaborates with departments by providing means of continuous improvement to existing processes and procedures
About the schedule:
This position is 1st shift. This position may be eligible for hybrid schedule after the completion of training process.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Two or more years of project management experience is required.
It would be great if you had:
- Ability to be self-driven to achieve daily and weekly objectives
- Flexibility in shifting priorities
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills and communication
- Strong accounting skills
- Strong technical skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Superior Excel skills
About the total compensation package:
Salary - Salaries ranging from $58,000 - $84,000 per year depending on candidate’s experience.
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- 10 Company Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation (on day 1), Sick, & Volunteer Time
- Tuition Aid Program