Posted Date: 5/25/2023Hiring Type: Full-time
Requisition Number: RSS-10405
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
The Cost Accountant will support two facilities in the East Syracuse area that are located only miles apart- a Parts Distribution Center and a Remanufacturing Facility. We seek candidates with a strong background specifically in cost accounting; experience working with an ERP package is preferred; SAP experience is a plus. Priority will be given to candidates with the following credentials:
The individual will work closely with our Motor Rebuild Facility Management team to help assemble budgets and forecasts and with our Harness Assembly Management team to help assemble budgets and forecasts.
- Will review work orders for both facilities to ensure that they are fully processed.
- Will review general ledger for any miscellaneous adjustments.
- Will prepare proforma P&Ls as necessary.
- Act as lead on costing parts, performing cost roll.
- Prepare month end journal entries and assist with monthly closing.
- Ensure that all branches conform with documented cycle count program.
- Serve as main contact for freight for the Parts Distribution Center
- Reconcile, maintain and monitor Core Program.
- Reconcile and maintain inventory balances between Wavetrack and SAP.
- Track fixed assets and work with Corporate on capitalization and maintaining fixed asset ledgers.
About the schedule:
This position is 1st shift and will report onsite in Syracuse, NY weekly. This position may be eligible for a hybrid schedule after completion of the training and orientation period.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field required.
- 4 or more years of multi-faceted accounting and business-related experience.
- Experience with an ERP package
It would be great if you had:
- Some previous project management experience
- SAP experience
About the total compensation package:
Salary - Salaries ranging from $59,600 - $70,000 per year
Relocation - This position may qualify for relocation.
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- 10 paid holidays
- Vacation on day 1
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program