Posted Date: 1/3/2023Hiring Type: Full-time
Requisition Number: RCS-8972
Customer Intelligence Analyst
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
Drives customer success by providing advanced analytics and reporting to internal and external stakeholders. The Customer Intelligence Analyst works closely with other team members to produce reports and analytics to enhance the customer experience within Raymond. Schedule will be hybrid with an alternating schedule of five days in the office and five days remote.
Works independently to manage multiple projects, performs data analysis, and generates reports. Receives general direction and is expected to develop and/or improve procedures/practices.
- Creates, reviews, and interprets complex reports.
- Uses technical skills to streamline processes.
- Leads skilled professional teams in planning and coordinating projects.
- Provides analysis to senior and executive level staff inside and outside the Company regarding best practices on customer data.
- Provides advice and counsel regarding technical and/or specialized knowledge to all levels of employees across divisions.
- Works closely with department colleagues for collaboration and cross training.
- Documents all procedures created.
- The desire to learn new technologies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Experience in Data Analysis and Reporting
- Proficient in manipulating raw data
- Proficient in SQL
- Proficient in a Business Intelligent System – preferably Power BI
- Proficient in Python and/or R
- Knowledge of Lean Management
- Customer Facing presentation skills
- Knowledge of Data Base Management Systems
- A Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Two or more years of project management experience is required.
About remote work:
- Fully remote candidates will be considered based on experience and skill set. Fully remote candidates may be required to travel to Greene, NY for onboarding and/or periodically throughout the year based on business need. To be considered for a fully remote position you MUST reside in one of the following states: Arizona, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington or Wisconsin.
About the total compensation package:
Salary - Salaries ranging from $57,000 - $73,000 per year
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program
- Vacation available on day 1
- 10 paid holidays