Posted Date: 5/24/2023Hiring Type: Full-time
Requisition Number: RCS-10396
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
Raymond Leasing is looking for a Leasing Administrator to join the team. This person works closely with dealers and customers by providing information and problem resolution using independent judgment and discretion. Negotiates with other areas of the Company to ensure customer needs are met. Advises management regarding pre- and post-sales activities of units built, leases, parts, services, etc. Leads high level professional teams on projects to develop rapport with customers to enhance service provided and encourage repeat business.
- Handles complex and/or sensitive dealer, national account and/or customer calls/visits or written inquiries. Initiates calls as required to enhance customer relationships and/or to provide information regarding new products/services and/or resolutions to issues. Frequently works with and advises top management in setting and meeting/exceeding customer product and service expectations.
- Leads sales support efforts in resolving complex and sensitive product and service related problems for customers/dealers. Leads high level professional teams on projects and is accountable in resolving these issues that may have significant financial impact in order to maintain customer satisfaction, improve rapport, and cause repeat business/sales
- Assists dealers and various departments in ensuring all customer documentation is handled in a timely, effective and compliant basis (warranty, parts, service contract, lease documentation, etc.).
- Understands current and future Company product/service offerings and provides appropriate technical advice and counsel to customers as various levels on a proactive basis as well as reactive basis.
- Represents the Company and provides product and service demonstration to customers.
- Strengthens and expands customer relationships in a variety of areas.
- Customer and/or dealer site visits are required to manage product/service application processes and sales development calls.
- Analyzes, develops and promotes “best practices” for customers to reduce their costs and increase the Company’s value to their organizations.
- Initiates, develops and implements special projects that have long term impact across the Corporation
About the schedule:
This position is 1st shift and will report onsite in Greene, NY weekly. This position may be eligible for a hybrid schedule after training and orientation.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- 6-8 years of experience in customer service/sales/marketing or related field.
About the total compensation package:
Salary - Salaries ranging from $50,800 - $65,200 per year
Relocation - This position may qualify for relocation.
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- 10 paid holiday days
- Vacation on day 1
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program