Posted Date: 4/27/2023Hiring Type: Full-time
Requisition Number: RMH-10127
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation, and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
Receives limited supervision. Sets up and operates selected groups of manual equipment and computer-controlled production machines to fabricate a variety of complex, mid to low volume parts.
- Sets up and operates selected groups of manual equipment and computer-controlled production machines that include brake press machines, machining centers, programmable mills and drills, automatic lathes, and laser cutters
- Receives processed parts and reads blueprints/sketches to fabricate a variety of complex, mid-low volume parts. Anticipates and resolves problems associated with job set up. Adheres to proper feeds, speeds, and settings to maximize production levels and machine/tool life.
- Required to inspect own work prior to next operation. Serves as precision and operational inspector of Production Operators. Adjusts, sends work back, as necessary.
- Maintains work area and equipment in neat, organized manner. Ensures inventory of required supplies are kept at appropriate levels. Uses P.C. to expedite parts as required to meet schedule.
- Stacks, and/or moves completed work by following material handling procedures.
- Provides work direction/assistance to Production Operators on a regular basis.
- Performs related work as assigned.
About the schedule:
This position is 2nd shift
About the work environment:
Works in a factory setting. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required in accordance with Company policy. For forklift operation, required to obtain and maintain Forklift Driver Certification through the Company and operate the forklift in a safe manner. Required to stand for long periods of time and manually lift/move/manipulate parts up to 50 pounds or use cranes/hoists to move heavier materials. Temperatures may be extreme; elevated in the summer, cold in the winter. Needs to be able to cope with stressors and demands that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable and defined levels of performance are maintained.
It would be great if you had:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 or more years of production experience, with 1 or more years in a production operator role
About the total compensation package:
Salary - Salaries starting at $21.84 per hour
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program