The Raymond Corporation has followed the coronavirus (COVID-19) developments with the utmost care and concern.
Our efforts are vital and essential in supporting businesses including food distribution, warehouses, medical supply and the overall supply chain. This is critical to our country during this crisis.
With the significant developments regarding COVID-19, we remain committed to following the guidance of the federal, state and local governments and continue to implement a number of precautionary measures. As an ‘essential business’, our efforts are vital to supporting communities and businesses including food distribution, warehouses, medical supply and the overall supply chain. Continuing operations as an essential business and enabling our customers is critical to our country during this crisis. Part of this includes continuing to attract talent and fill open positions.
As developments are fluid, we continue to implement a number of precautionary measures and best practices.
In order to best support our customers and communities, while proactively protecting our associates and visitors, we have implemented the below best practices for everyone entering our facilities:
- Interviewing – We’re conducting all initial interviews via Microsoft Teams, FaceTime or phone. We are limiting in-person interviews to final interviews only. 24-48 hours prior to an in-person interview(s), we will call the candidate to screen for potential COVID-19 exposure.
- Visitor Questionnaire – Candidates will be required to complete a Visitor Health Questionnaire form prior to gaining access to our Company facilities. These forms will be provided when candidates arrive on-site.
- COVID Consent for Temperature and Symptom Collection – Candidates will be required to sign a form authorizing designated associates from The Raymond Corporation to collect temperature and potential COVID-19 related symptoms. We are conducting temperature screening as one of the precautionary measures to safeguard our associates and visitors.
- Mask or Cloth Face Covering - Consistent with CDC recommendations, The Raymond Corporation is requiring all associates and candidates to wear a mask or cloth face covering when on any Raymond property. We will provide facemasks to all associates, candidates and visitors.
- 6 Feet Social Distancing – We encourage everyone to maintain 6 feet social distancing. We have structured our interview rooms to support social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer & wipes – We added hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes to our interview rooms for candidates and interviewers.
- “No Handshaking” Practice - We implemented a “no handshaking” practice. Please do not be offended if the interviewer(s) do not offer or accept a handshake.
- Sanitizing Interview Rooms – We are sanitizing interview rooms before and after each candidate’s meetings.
We are committed to keeping our customers’ operations functioning during this challenging and changing time, while doing our best to protect our associates and candidates. We remain open to serve your needs with flexible solutions such as rentals, virtual and in-person service, maintenance, parts distribution and optimization efforts.