GREENE, N.Y. — The Raymond Corporation and its authorized network of Sales & Service Centers are donating 11 lift trucks to support the needs of 10 American Red Cross warehouses across the United States. New and renewed designs of Raymond® Model 8210 walkie pallet trucks will help streamline operations, so each facility can continue serving their communities. The walkie trucks will be used to move and transport emergency supplies, water and other necessities within each Red Cross warehouse.
“When the American Logistics Aid Network (ALAN), a network that supports logistics requests for unmet needs of relief organizations, reached out to obtain assistance for a number of our American Red Cross warehouses, Raymond was more than happy to see how they could help,” said Rosie Taravella, American Red Cross, Western and Central New York Regional Chief Executive Officer. “We are grateful to Raymond and its network of Sales & Service Centers for being able to meet the needs of our regional warehouses.”
The Raymond walkie pallet trucks are being donated to these American Red Cross warehouse locations:
- American Red Cross, Pomona, California – Raymond Handling Solutions
- American Red Cross, Union City, Georgia – Carolina Handling
- American Red Cross, Lansing, Michigan – Andersen Material Handling
- American Red Cross, Toledo, Ohio – Andersen Material Handling
- American Red Cross, St. Paul, Minnesota – Associated
- American Red Cross, St. Louis, Missouri – Heubel Shaw Material Handling Solutions
- American Red Cross, McCarran, Nevada – Raymond Handling Concepts Corp.
- American Red Cross, Carlisle, Pennsylvania – Pengate Handling Systems
- American Red Cross, Nashville, Tennessee – Brauer Material Handling
- American Red Cross, Arlington, Texas – Malin
“It’s a privilege when we can support non-profit organizations that are so crucial in helping those in need during emergency situations,” said Michael Field, CEO for The Raymond Corporation. “We are proud of our Sales & Service Centers that always go the extra mile to support the needs of non-profit charities in their regions and are dedicated to helping their local communities.”