We're committed to sustainability in:
Our Factory & Our Office.
We recognize our responsibility to be a good steward of the environment and contribute to a more sustainable planet. Across our organization, we work to minimize our direct and indirect impacts on the environment through formalized environmental goals. This commitment is integral to our corporate culture and business strategy.
Our Environmental Policy Objectives Include:
- Comply with all applicable environmental compliance obligations
- Implement and maintain environmental management systems to continually improve and enhance environmental performance
- Review processes and procedures to reduce consumption of natural resources and minimize potential environmental impacts
- Reduce energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace
- Be an environmentally responsible neighbor in the communities where we operate
- Engage stakeholders to promote our environmental objectives
- Incorporate environmental considerations into the design process for the life cycle of our products
ISO 14001 Certified
The Raymond Corporation is ISO 14001 certified. This is a rigorous process involving the establishment of an environmental management system (EMS) that is integrated with the overall business management process. Elements of the EMS include Environmental Policy, Planning, Implementation and Operation, Checking, and Management Review. Integral to the model is the concept of continual improvement of the EMS.
We have a full time, and well credentialed EHS Department tasked with ensuring compliance.